2015 Chevrolet Malibu lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Chevrolet Malibu:

2015 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Mar 312015

Malibu

I have felt from the beginning that this car had poor headlights. Since purchasing this car I have avoided driving it at night because the headlights are not sufficient for me to drive safely at night. I have commented as to this condition to my dealer and had the headlights adjusted and that may have improved the situation some. I have a GMC pickup that I drive at night. Iihs has rated this cars lighting as poor. Is there or will there be a retrofit to make this car safe"?" I am considering trading for a different model, that is how serious this headlight deficiency is.

- Okarche, OK, USA