2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx:

2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Owner Comments

Nov 152004

Malibu Maxx 6-cyl

The incident occurred in SC, where I was residing at the time. The car was parked in the driveway of my house. I was getting ready to leave for work and needed something from the trunk of the car. Opened the trunk and just after I bended to reach in, it fell down on my head causing bleeding. I had to have 3 stitches put to my scalp, lost half a day of work that morning and suffered headaches for a few days. Contacted GM dealership and the part was replaced. I've been avoiding the deck lid ever since. Contacted esis/GM central claims unit and a claim was entered (#488402). They send an investigator who obtained the failed part from the dealership at the time it was replaced and took pictures/video of the rear deck lid. Still waiting on a resolution.

- Santa Clara, CA, USA