- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 28 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 33 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 34 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 37 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 49 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx
fuel system Problems
Worst 2004 Malibu Maxx fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline6
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Malibu Maxx compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu Maxx overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu Maxx.