2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx:

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Owner Comments

Sep 142006

Malibu Maxx

I was involved in a head on collision on September 14, 2006. I was traveling West bound on laketon rd. There was a car coming eastbound in my lane. I thought he was going to turn onto the street I was turning, but by the time I figured out he was coming at me, it was too late to get in another lane or get away from being hit. My air bags did not deploy. Since the crash, I've been having back pain.

- Holland, MI, USA