2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx:

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Owner Comments

Jun 302010

Malibu Maxx 6-cyl

My 2006 Malibu maxx has 73000 miles on it. While driving, the air conditioning stopped blowing cool air. The outside temp was 95 degrees and my daughter and I both have asthma. Took the car to the dealer today and will cost $1100 to repair and replace the A/C compressor! a car this young should not have this problem. My daughter and I were both using inhalers by the time we arrived back home!

- Cornelia, GA, USA