2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx:

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Nov 102008

Malibu Maxx

Power steering goes out when I accelerate and the reading on my radio says power steering and the alarm is activated as well to let me know there is a problem. When I take my foot off of the gas, I get my power steering back. This happens regularly.

- Troy, NY, USA