- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 6 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 12 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 31 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 33 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 44 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Worst 1996 Monte Carlo electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module19
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition16
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator13
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.