- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 0 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 6 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 9 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 14 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 27 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Worst 1996 Monte Carlo engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- "service engine soon" light stays on2
- stalls and hesitates at start1
- voltage light came on and car died1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.