- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 29 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 34 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 35 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 38 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 50 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Worst 1999 Monte Carlo engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaking coolant, intake manifold gasket failure8
- engine ticking, piston slap2
- hard to restart after long drives1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine9
- NHTSA: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.