- April 18: Cars Without Airbags Receive 'Zero' Stars in Safety Tests news | 11 days ago
- April 16: GM Recalls 1 Million Chevy and GMC Trucks recalls | 13 days ago
- April 11: GM Up 3 to 1 in New York Ignition Switch Trials news | 18 days ago
- March 29: Call the Cops! Chevrolet Caprice Police Cars Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- March 26: GM Recalls Chevy Malibu To Replace Side Airbag Modules recalls | 34 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Worst 2000 Monte Carlo electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- anti-theft system comes on and car won't crank5
- faulty starter2
- engine won't turn over,won't start1
- have to get a jump1
- NHTSA: Electrical System33
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.