- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 1 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 7 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 10 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 15 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 28 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Worst 2000 Monte Carlo steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- difficulty steering when slow or stopped1
- power steering extremely hard to turn1
- NHTSA: Steering15
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion4
- NHTSA: Steering: Column3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.