2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo:

2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Owner Comments

Feb 092010

Monte Carlo SS

my monte carlo ss after over 3000 dollars in repairs is a charred crisp on the side of the highway tonight. I have repaired numerous things, the tensioner, the power steering, the recall was fixed, catalyic converter and coils. the car burnt to the ground. if any lawyers want a case here it is my wife was returning from work and chevy should have to pay for this crap. chevys suck ass and i will never buy another one, from 70,000 miles on nothing but trouble and now almost killing my wife GM hopefully will go out of business with this depression/recession we are in they SUCK. If there is a lawyer who is interested then please call at 660 463 1057.

- , Concordia, MO, USA

Mar 132009

Monte Carlo SS 3.8L V6

I loved this car it was my favorite vehicle ever. I just f*cking dont know what to do now and was wondering what would make the f*cking thing totaled so i can start over. does throwing buckets of water under the hood wreck anything else????

- , North Branch, MN, USA