- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 22 days ago
- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 47 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 50 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Worst 2001 Monte Carlo steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking sound when turning4
- lost the power steering fluid2
- NHTSA: Steering17
- NHTSA: Steering: Column5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.