- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 56 days ago
- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 81 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 84 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Worst 2002 Monte Carlo electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car will not start and the security light is on6
- turn signal works intermittently5
- electrical shorting3
- intermittently won't start3
- security light comes on and blows trunk, locks, fuse3
- dash board lights won't shut off2
- tire pressure light comes on2
- electrical issue frying multiple engine components1
- horn honks on its own1
- NHTSA: Electrical System42
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.