- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 7 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 13 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 32 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 34 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 45 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Worst 2002 Monte Carlo engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intake manifold explosion2
- intake manifold leak2
- EGR valve sticking1
- engine blown1
- NHTSA: Engine34
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.