5.0

1. replace thermostat (2 reports)
2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo:

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Owner Comments

Dec 232009

Monte Carlo

The thermostat was fixed at no charge along with valve cover gaskets and adding new coolant. I had some other things done as well but for the life of me can't remember what they were the total bill was about $600 bucks and they had my car for a day. It was then I noticed that my heat worked like it should.

- , Orlando, FL, USA

Oct 312009

Monte Carlo SS 3.8L V6

So, now it has been 9 months and i need the heat and i turn it on only to find out it doesn't work! i am at the dealer again. now my gaskets are leaking and they replace the pipe assembly (mind you this was just done in February 2009). The dealership calls to inform me that they will not charge me for these things as long as i replace the thermostat which cost me 138.00. At this point things are getting terribly rediculous.

- , Largo, FL, USA