- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 30 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 35 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 36 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 39 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 51 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Worst 2003 Monte Carlo electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- security light comes on and car won't start9
- pcm not working2
- low tire pressure warning light on incorrectly1
- power door locks keep blowing fuses1
- rear defrost wires got too hot and blew out window1
- NHTSA: Electrical System35
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.