- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 7 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 10 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 13 days ago
- May 15: Chevy Camaro Owners File Lawsuit Over 'Service Airbag' Lights news | 14 days ago
- May 15: GM Recalls 317,000 Vehicles With Radio and Chime Problems recalls | 14 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Worst 2003 Monte Carlo electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- security light comes on and car won't start9
- pcm not working2
- low tire pressure warning light on incorrectly1
- power door locks keep blowing fuses1
- rear defrost wires got too hot and blew out window1
- NHTSA: Electrical System34
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.