- February 28: Chevy Impala Recalled To Fix Brakes With Minds of Their Own
- February 14: GM Expands Power Steering Recall in Chevrolet Malibu and Pontiac G6
- February 5: Chevy Volt Liftgate Strut Rod Problems Will Be Repaired
- February 3: Chevy Corvette Recalled To Repair Rear Suspension Problems
2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Worst 2003 Monte Carlo electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- security light comes on and car won't start9
- pcm not working2
- low tire pressure warning light on incorrectly1
- power door locks keep blowing fuses1
- rear defrost wires got too hot and blew out window1
- NHTSA: Electrical System25
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.