- October 7: GM Recalls 31,600 SUVs For Fiery Windshield Wiper Motors
- August 23: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Impala Over Airbag Problems
- August 14: GM Recalls 73,000 Chevrolet Cobalt Cars Over Airbag Failures
- July 20: GM Recalls 10 Chevy Cruze and Chevy Volt Cars
2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Worst 2003 Monte Carlo electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- security light comes on and car won't start9
- pcm not working2
- low tire pressure warning light on incorrectly1
- power door locks keep blowing fuses1
- rear defrost wires got too hot and blew out window1
- NHTSA: Electrical System30
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.