- March 24: Chevy Malibu Recalled To Fix Sensitive Sunroof Switch
- March 25: Family of Ignition Switch Victim Brooke Melton Settles GM Lawsuit
- March 14: Chevy Volt Recalled After Carbon Monoxide Sickens People
- March 13: GM Lowers Warranty Coverage From 100,000 Miles to 60,000 Miles
- March 10: Chevrolet Cruze Recalled For Parking Brake Failures
2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Worst 2003 Monte Carlo engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine shuts off at operating temperatures3
- valve cover gaskets on both banks were seeping3
- engine fire1
- serpentine belt tensioner1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.