- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 12 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 20 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 33 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 43 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 62 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Worst 2003 Monte Carlo engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine shuts off at operating temperatures3
- valve cover gaskets on both banks were seeping3
- engine fire1
- serpentine belt tensioner1
- NHTSA: Engine18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.