8.0

1. replace back window (1 reports)
2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo:

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Owner Comments

Oct 012009

Monte Carlo LS 3.4L

The back defrosters just quite working. Fuses are good. I have current to the connectors on the back window. The dealer tells me the only way to fix it is to replace the back window. Are you freaking kidding me. I look at the forums around and I see that this is a common problem. No recall on this either. So once again I have to dig in my pocket. This is a safety issue. Thanks again GM.

- , Lansing, MI, USA