2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo:

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Owner Comments

May 312007

Monte Carlo SS 3400 V6

Of course our sunroof quit as soon as the warranty was done, so we grinned and bared it. Now the Speedometer has decided to work if it feels like it, the cigarette lighter does not work at all to charge my cell phone on and tonight the driver's side power window decided to quit when it was all the way down. I dont even have it to grab it. I am so sick of this car. This is only one of my complaints. I have a shudder that happens intermittently when I take off from a stop and about every 5K miles that happen we get a little engine light in the dash too. Even though the car runs the same. I get the oil changed regularly with synthetic fuel and fill up with premium gas and this car is a piece of crap!

- , DeWitt, MI, USA