2005 Chevrolet Optra electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Optra:

2005 Chevrolet Optra Owner Comments

Nov 152010

Optra 4-cyl

Chevrolet Optra 5 2005. Headlamp low beams and day time running lamps work sporadically. It was a recall for this problem and I was never notified from GM dealer. I already spent a lot of money trying to fix it (problem is still on it) and just now I knew about the recall. This is a safety issue special during the winter time. Last year I bought this car from my own lease and dealer never mentioned the problem. So I should go to the service and pay to fix it.

- Ontario, 00, USA