2005 Chevrolet Optra seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Optra:

2005 Chevrolet Optra Owner Comments

May 292006

Optra

I have suffered an accident in which I was severely injured by the seat belt. I was in the back, right side with my seat belt on. Because of it I had a ruptured spleen, ruptured sigmoid, explosion of appendix and ruptured cec. Not to mention the horrible hematomas in and outside my abdomen. I needed emergency surgery and 2 weeks of hospitalization. The car in which this happened is a Chevrolet lacetti and the place where it happened is bucharest, romania. I would like to file a complaint against this company because this kind of injury shouldn't happen because of a seat belt. I believe that the design of it was incorrect and they have to do something about it.

- Campina, 00, USA