- May 13: General Motors Recalls 523,000 Vehicles To Fix Seat Belts and Seats
- May 10: Duramax Diesel Engine Lawsuit Says Engines Cause Loss of Fuel Economy
- May 4: Chevrolet Malibu Recalled to Fix Shift Selector Problems
- April 24: GM Recalls Older Cars To Fix Fire Risk From Leaking Gaskets
- April 11: Steering Wheels Stick in the Chevy Cruze, Malibu and Buick Verano
2001 Chevrolet Prizm
Worst 2001 Prizm engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive oil consumption82
- check engine light stays on9
- hesitation after cold starts2
- burning oil1
- number 4 spark plug keeps fouling1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Prizm Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Prizm compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Prizm overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Prizm.