- November 8: GM Recalls Compressed Natural Gas Trucks and Vans
- October 27: GM Recalls 1.4 Million Cars After 1,345 Fires
- October 21: Chevy Malibu Owner Kristin Hopkins Sues GM After Crash
- October 17: GM Recalls Vehicles For Airbag and Ignition Switch Problems
- October 14: GM Recalls Vehicles For 3rd Time To Fix Melting Power Window Switches
2001 Chevrolet Prizm
Worst 2001 Prizm engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive oil consumption83
- check engine light stays on9
- hesitation after cold starts2
- burning oil1
- number 4 spark plug keeps fouling1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Prizm Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Prizm compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Prizm overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Prizm.