- April 11: Steering Wheels Stick in the Chevy Cruze, Malibu and Buick Verano
- April 9: Investigation Closed Into Rusted Brake Lines in GM Trucks and SUVs
- March 30: GM Recalls Chevy Trax and Buick Encore to Repair Power Steering Problems
- March 24: Chevy Malibu Recalled To Fix Sensitive Sunroof Switch
- March 25: Family of Ignition Switch Victim Brooke Melton Settles GM Lawsuit
2001 Chevrolet Prizm
Worst 2001 Prizm engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive oil consumption82
- check engine light stays on9
- hesitation after cold starts2
- burning oil1
- number 4 spark plug keeps fouling1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Prizm Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Prizm compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Prizm overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Prizm.