- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 23 days ago
- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 27 days ago
- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 39 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 42 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 45 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Prizm
Worst 2001 Prizm engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive oil consumption83
- check engine light stays on9
- hesitation after cold starts2
- burning oil1
- number 4 spark plug keeps fouling1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Prizm Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Prizm compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Prizm overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Prizm.