- April 11: Steering Wheels Stick in the Chevy Cruze, Malibu and Buick Verano
- April 9: Investigation Closed Into Rusted Brake Lines in GM Trucks and SUVs
- March 30: GM Recalls Chevy Trax and Buick Encore to Repair Power Steering Problems
- March 24: Chevy Malibu Recalled To Fix Sensitive Sunroof Switch
- March 25: Family of Ignition Switch Victim Brooke Melton Settles GM Lawsuit
1995 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 1995 S-10 Pickup engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spontaneous fire consumed entire vehicle1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline30
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine21
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control21
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 1995 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.