1995 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup:

1995 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Owner Comments

Sep 182008

S-10 Pickup LS 4.3L V6

I tow a trailer and noticed that the turn and brake lights do not work on the trailer. I have also noticed that the hazard lights on the 1995 Chevrolet S10 that I tow it with do not work either. I replaced the hazard flasher to no avail and if the hazard switch is on and you step on the brake pedal, the brake lights come on. I also hear the relay in the three pack cluster at the top of the fire wall click when you step on the pedal. Can you help me?

- , Waldorf, MD, USA