- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 7 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 13 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 32 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 34 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 45 days ago
1995 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 1995 S-10 Pickup seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal104
- NHTSA: Air Bags19
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Anchorage8
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window5
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Retractor4
- NHTSA: Seat Belts3
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Webbing3
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Rear2
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 1995 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.