- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 29 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 35 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 38 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 43 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 56 days ago
1995 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 1995 S-10 Pickup steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar8
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment7
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 1995 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.