- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 20 days ago
- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 45 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 48 days ago
1996 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 1996 S-10 Pickup suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaf springs and drive line broke1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front5
- NHTSA: Suspension4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 1996 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.