- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 9 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 15 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 34 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 36 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 47 days ago
1996 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 1996 S-10 Pickup suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaf springs and drive line broke1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front5
- NHTSA: Suspension4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 1996 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.