- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 13 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 16 days ago
- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 63 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 68 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 69 days ago
1996 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 1996 S-10 Pickup transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission leaked oil out thru stickshift1
- transmission slipping in and out of overdrive1
- won't go into second gear1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission24
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission13
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 1996 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.