- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 1 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 9 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 22 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 28 days ago
1997 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 1997 S-10 Pickup lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Back Up Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Hazard Flashing Warning Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 1997 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.