- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 9 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 15 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 34 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 36 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 47 days ago
1999 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 1999 S-10 Pickup engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine miss1
- engine turns over but won't start1
- grinding noise coming from engine1
- won't stay running1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 1999 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.