- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 1 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 57 days ago
- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 82 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 85 days ago
1999 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 1999 S-10 Pickup engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine miss1
- engine turns over but won't start1
- grinding noise coming from engine1
- won't stay running1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 1999 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.