1999 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup:

1999 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Owner Comments

Aug 242011

S-10 Pickup Xtreme 4.3L V6

I have had my 99 Xtreme since I graduated from high school which is about 4 years now and everytime I turn around there is some kind of interior or exterior bullshit to have to mess with. I have already fixed my driver side window twice now it is out again. I'm getting really sick of having to deal with it now. You can forget drive throughs pretty much. Not to mention I have actually forgotten it doesn't work then have to get out of the car to get my food. Sucks ass.

- , Sparkle City, SC, USA