2000 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup electrical problems: passlock system won't reset

Passlock System Won't Reset

9.0

2000 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup:

ERROR -- [ CarComplaints.com ]

There's been an error - Database connection not made: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)

Please click your browser's Back button to try again.

2000 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Owner Comments

Nov 272006

S-10 Pickup 2.2

Sometimes I turn the key and everything goes dead. After awhile it starts and the clock has reset. I'm never sure it will restart.

- , Richmond, VA, USA

Mar 262006

S-10 Pickup LS

my 2000 s10 is all messed up the passlock system sometimes wont reset after 10 mins. Sometimes it will do it 5 times in a row. Is there a way to override it and how? I have punched and broke the dashboard and the windshield over this!!!! This has been a complete nightmare and I really need a solution its my only vehicle.

- , Martinez, GA, USA