2000 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup:

2000 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Owner Comments

Oct 012012

S-10 Pickup LX 3.2L V6

First I went off the road and then over corrected then went back off the road hit a ditch then went into someones yard and hit there two cars then there brick front porch. By doing this I broke my back and severed my spinal cord. If the air bag would of come out I probably wouldn't be in this wheelchair. So don't buy a S10 they suck and will more than likely kill you.

- , Sanford, NC, USA