- April 18: Cars Without Airbags Receive 'Zero' Stars in Safety Tests news | 15 days ago
- April 16: GM Recalls 1 Million Chevy and GMC Trucks recalls | 17 days ago
- April 11: GM Up 3 to 1 in New York Ignition Switch Trials news | 22 days ago
- March 29: Call the Cops! Chevrolet Caprice Police Cars Recalled recalls | 35 days ago
- March 26: GM Recalls Chevy Malibu To Replace Side Airbag Modules recalls | 38 days ago
2000 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 2000 S-10 Pickup transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission died2
- difficulties going into gear1
- slips in overdrive, won't go over 55mph1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission19
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 2000 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.