- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 19 days ago
- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 23 days ago
- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 35 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 38 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 41 days ago
2000 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 2000 S-10 Pickup transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission died2
- difficulties going into gear1
- slips in overdrive, won't go over 55mph1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission19
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 2000 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.