- March 24: Chevy Malibu Recalled To Fix Sensitive Sunroof Switch
- March 25: Family of Ignition Switch Victim Brooke Melton Settles GM Lawsuit
- March 14: Chevy Volt Recalled After Carbon Monoxide Sickens People
- March 13: GM Lowers Warranty Coverage From 100,000 Miles to 60,000 Miles
- March 10: Chevrolet Cruze Recalled For Parking Brake Failures
2000 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 2000 S-10 Pickup transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission died2
- difficulties going into gear1
- slips in overdrive, won't go over 55mph1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission19
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 2000 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.