2000 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup:

2000 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Owner Comments

Aug 212004

S-10 Pickup LS

Recently when I have been driving my car will start slowing down and when I hit my gas the car will just rev up. This also happens sometimes when I am simply stopped, the car just revs up. its really weird and everyone is saying eighth or the transmission or the fuel injector. Please someone who knows what there talking about help me!!

- , Metairie, LA, USA