8.0

2001 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup:

2001 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Owner Comments

Jan 272016

S-10 Pickup LS 4.3L V6

It gets 110 degrees Fahrenheit here in central Louisiana. I'm a young man, so I don't mind rolling the widows down because I can handle the heat. But if I have to get dressed up, all I have is a crappy little fan in my truck to stir around blistering air. Something has to be done about this.

The heat. on the other-hand, works almost too well. If I barely touch the thermostat, it'll send scorching heat into the cab.

- , Boyce, LA, USA

Jan 012009

S-10 Pickup LX 4.3L

This unit is an electrical nightmare. I hope the CEO's of chevy are enjoying the savings they are seeing using third world labor and materials in their vehicles. I think they should be run out of the country. No Bail out from my tax dollars. Until they bring the manufacturers of their auto's back home, I'll be buying Ford Products. Thanks Chevy..

- , Perry, GA, USA