- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 1 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 9 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 22 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 28 days ago
2001 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2001 S-10 Pickup accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door handle broke4
- tailgate cables corroded1
- wipers not working properly1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Tailgate: Latch10
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch9
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Interior1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 2001 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.