- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 12 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 15 days ago
- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 62 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 67 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 68 days ago
2001 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2001 S-10 Pickup accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door handle broke4
- tailgate cables corroded1
- wipers not working properly1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Tailgate: Latch10
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch9
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Interior1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 2001 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.