- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 50 days ago
- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 75 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 78 days ago
2001 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 2001 S-10 Pickup suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- lower ball joints failed5
- premature ball joint wear1
- rattling noise from front end1
- upper ball joints1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint5
- NHTSA: Suspension3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 2001 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.