4.0

1. heater core flush (1 reports)
2002 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup:

2002 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Owner Comments

Nov 102007

S-10 Pickup LS 4.3L V6

last winter my heater stopped working unexpectedly. I took it to a dealer when they told me my heater core was clogged. They told me they could flush it or replace it for 450 dollars. I simply asked them what would keep the new core from clogging. They couldn't answer me. So I just got it flushed for half the price of a new one. It has worked fine since.

- , Deer Park, OH, USA