2002 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup:

2002 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Owner Comments

Aug 172015

S-10 Pickup

I bought a set of Goodyear viva 2 tires at walmart. I have less than 30K miles on them. I notice they seem to always be out of balance, even when I carry my vehicle in to have the tires rotated and balanced. The other day, I had taken my vehicle in and the tech looked at one of my tires and noticed a buldge on the side of one of my tires and made a comment about the belts seperating and being ready for a blow-out. I ask if walmart was replacing them and he said no. After getting home I noticed two more tires with that same buldge on the side.

- Va., VA, USA

Mar 202008

S-10 Pickup 6-cyl

The contact owns a 2002 Chevrolet S10. The vehicle has four cooper sigma regent tires. While driving 60 mph, the vehicle began to drive differently. He was able to pull over, but the front driver side tire was already flat. The tire failed twice previously. The rear passenger side tire and the rear driver side tire flattened on separate occasions. The contact spoke with the dealer and they repaired the rear driver side tire. The tire size and dot number were unknown. The current and failure mileages were 49,174.

- Salem, VA, USA