4.0

1. a vacuum swiching unit is leaking and the dealer has work on (1 reports)
2003 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup:

2003 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Owner Comments

Mar 162011

S-10 Pickup

There is air coming out of the vents even when the heater is off. I just bought this son of a bitch...When i get it repaired I will report cause, and cost..

- , Stouffville, ON, canada

Oct 152008

S-10 Pickup LS 4.3L V6

I get sick of dealer half assing the jobs and thing keep going wrong the my truck the factory and the dealers just dont back what the make and sell it you can understand that I just wish there was some one how could help the little guy out here and you dont have time to hear every thing that is wrong with my truck

- , Wichita, KS, USA