- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 10 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 18 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 41 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 60 days ago
2003 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 2003 S-10 Pickup engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- difficulties starting intermittently1
- engine dies when driving1
- leaking oil1
- motor mounts fail1
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 2003 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.