- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 13 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 17 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 19 days ago
- July 30: GM Agrees to Settle Hundreds of Ignition Switch Cases news | 24 days ago
2003 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 2003 S-10 Pickup engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- difficulties starting intermittently1
- engine dies when driving1
- leaking oil1
- motor mounts fail1
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 2003 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.