- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 1 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 57 days ago
- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 82 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 85 days ago
2003 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 2003 S-10 Pickup engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- difficulties starting intermittently1
- engine dies when driving1
- leaking oil1
- motor mounts fail1
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 2003 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.