- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 0 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 6 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 9 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 14 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 27 days ago
2003 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
fuel system Problems
Worst 2003 S-10 Pickup fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel pump went out2
- difficulties with filling gas tank1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly: ...2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Tank Assembly: ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 2003 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.