- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 11 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 15 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 17 days ago
- July 30: GM Agrees to Settle Hundreds of Ignition Switch Cases news | 22 days ago
2017 Chevrolet SS
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's the end of the road for the SS. Maybe next time Chevy wants to make a fun, rear-wheel-drive, sports car they shouldn't only offer an automatic transmission option at the beginning of production. Yes, a manual transmission eventually arrived, but the buyers never did.