4.0

2004 Chevrolet SSR accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet SSR:

2004 Chevrolet SSR Owner Comments

Dec 092014

SSR V8

I put all the money I had into this truck thinking I finally got my dream car, then one by one things started to go wrong! First the CD player went haywire, then the center console wouldn't open with the key, then the car kept saying it was over heated when it wasn't., and now while I'm going 30 miles an hour my speedometer reads 110 miles an hour. Then the battery died because I was so disgusted by the whole thing I didn't start it up for a week.

- , Grants, NM, USA