2004 Chevrolet SSR lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet SSR:

2004 Chevrolet SSR Owner Comments

Oct 062011

I have been advised by the orange county sheriff to report the headlight covers on my 2004 Chevrolet Ssr are melting from the heat of the headlight. They have told me that this is a safety hazard that the manufacturer needs to address. I have spoken to Chevrolet but they say my vehicle is out of warranty. I have driven many vehicles in my life for longer periods of time and have never had the headlight covers melt. Per the sheriff, this is a safety hazard and they feel that this is not just a single problem to my vehicle and to ask for a recall. Thank you.

- San Clemente, CA, USA