6.5

2005 Chevrolet SSR accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet SSR:

2005 Chevrolet SSR Owner Comments

May 102010

SSR 8-cyl

Speedometer cluster on my 2005 Chevrolet Ssr malfunctioned. Dealer and GM service refused to fix it under extended warranty. I also have a 2003 Avalanche that had same problem and dealer did fix it. I don't know how fast I am going as the speedometer reads 80 mph when I am at a stop sign.

- Clovis, CA, USA