1995 Chevrolet Silverado engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Chevrolet Silverado:

1995 Chevrolet Silverado Owner Comments

May 102010

Silverado 3.5L

When I start my truck, it will die if I don't keep giving it gas. Also When I am driving it, It sputers like it is not getting gas, but I checked. It is also using a lot of gas. I have cleaned the fuel filter,blown out the gas line, Cleaned and regapped the plugs to 35. Used carburetor cleaner on and in the carburetor. What else can I do to fix this problem.

- , Hardinsburg, KY, USA