- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 4 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 10 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 29 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 31 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 42 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 1997 Silverado steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering21
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System17
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar9
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.