- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 5 days ago
- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 12 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 12 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 30 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 86 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 1997 Silverado steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering21
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System17
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar9
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.